... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Not so Good

It wasn't such a good week with workouts this week. Got Monday and Tuesday in, but none the rest of the week. Too much snow to drive on Wednesday, but I did shovel. Thursday was just a bad day all around. Val has been giving me fits and I was just tired and decided I wanted to be alone. So instead of running on the treadmill, I hid out in the bathtub. Friday was similar to Thursday in that I just flat out didn't feel like doing anything. Having a hard time motivating myself to accomplish much. We'll see, maybe I'll get motivated tomorrow afternoon, when I can actually go by myself and not tote anyone with me. Here's to a better week next week!

No comments: