This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Snow...in my car!
I was able to work out today before the snow hit too hard. I took my heavy Lord of the Rings trilogy and read it while I sat on the recumbant bike...30 minutes goes fast when you are reading. Anyhow - the snow really started coming down while exercising. As I was leaving with the girls we made some progress with Ron. Normally she cries and wants to be carried in the snow. Today she was walking in it and it was landing on her and she wasn't freaking out, this is a good thing. I go to unlock the minivan - push the button once to unlock my door, push it again to unlock the rest. Apparently with my gloves on, I accidentally held the button down, which made the windows go down. Now I have to get the girls to hurry so I can start the car and get the windows back up because now it is snowing in the van. Val picked up the pace, but Ron was taking her time admiring all the snow landing on her. It was a lot of snow. Glad swim lessons were cancelled, I didn't want to drive back out in it. Stay warm everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha ha ha
I have had good workouts too.
I have that book, it is huge! I of course have started to read it and get too frustrated by the sheer size. I cannot imagine trying to ride and read that honker.
Have a great jammy day!
Post a Comment