This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Monday, February 2, 2009
One Month In
Okay where to start....I did have a great run on Saturday. That was good. We had just a couple friends over to watch the Superbowl and it was very relaxed. That was good. The Cardinals lost. That was bad. We started off the new year with the stomach flu. Now we are starting off February with Strep. Yipeee! The fun just doesn't stop at my house. Val has been "off" since December. Took her in again today with a urine sample - it was fine. Thought maybe she had low iron - nope, all fine. She mentioned a sore throat for the first time...yep, it is strep. Unbelievable! I am now treating her for a yeast infection and strep throat. Hopefully this will all get cleared up and she'll be my happy easygoing kid again. The iron test and strep test were LOADS of fun today in the doctor's office. It is just too much to detail, but it involved lots of crying, drool, physical and emotional exertion and the girls got new Webkinz. I needed a drink and a nap when it was all over. I did get a mile in on the treadmill today. Wanted to go for two, but my ankles, shins and knees were hurting today. Must be time to finally get new shoes. Hope you all are having a good start to your week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY time to get new shoes! It is worth every penny.
Great job!
Well I hope Val starts being her adorable self soon!!! Yes new shoes!!!
Post a Comment