This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Friday, January 16, 2009
Seven Years
Well all day I had planned to write this reflective post about the past 7 years with Sam. It isn't going to happen. 7 years seems so long ago and yet it isn't long at all. I'm thankful for every moment I have spent with her. It is amazing to see all the things she can do now. Tying shoes was a big one this year. She reads the bedtime story now. Val lays in her bed and listens and Ron sits next to her and looks at the pictures while Sam reads. Sam is great with her youngest sister, but continues to clash with Val at times. She likes to draw and color and does great at both. There are days/times I would like to send her somewhere, but she is a great daughter. I think she is just too much like me and that is why we seem to clash at times. These 7 years have been fantastic and I wouldn't change a thing. Looking forward to many more challenging years ahead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment