This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Trauma?
So - some families deal with bed wetting, throwing up, or various other nighttime problems. Our girls...they have bloody noses. Samantha got off the bus yesterday with one and then had one last night. The topper was tonight...Valerie came downstairs after going to bed and she looked like she had been in a brawl. She had blood all over her hands and her face and up on her arms. Apparently she had sneezed too. We didn't see any on the floor, but I'll have to look again tomorrow. There was some on the wall from her walking out of her room. I'll be checking the banister on the steps in the morning. Both girls are troopers though - they don't panic or get upset when it starts to bleed. Guess it is from my own experience growing up. I was prone to nosebleeds and am used to them. I think their noses are irritated from allergies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment