... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stuck

Veronica was wandering the upstairs this morning, like she often does. She finds her pacifier and burp cloth and goes and plays with the dollhouse in Samantha and Valerie's room. She will sometimes crawl underneath our bed after the cat. We have our bed on risers, so it is higher than normal. Veronica can fit quite easily underneath it and because of the bed we have she can even sit up. Well - I was busy downstairs and went into the living room to check on Valerie on the computer. That is when I heard the screaming and crying coming from upstairs. The thing was, it sounded muffled. I went up, thinking that she was in a closet somewhere. Well - no. I found her underneath the guest bed where the cat likes to curl up and sleep. She apparently went after her and then discovered that there wasn't as much room under the guest bed as there is under ours. She tried to sit up and turn around and got stuck. I got her out and then found that she was COVERED in cat hair. I got her cleaned up and settled down. We'll see if she tries it again or if she will remember.

No comments: