This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Observations
Kids are just funny! I have been down one this week thanks to Grandma and Papaw G. Which has been nice since the youngest has been feeling under the weather and been a little more demanding of my attention. It usually turns into a brawl when the two V's are wanting on my lap. And usually one isn't interested until the other is. Anyhow - today I was cleaning (shocking I know). Veronica was hanging out upstairs while I vacuumed, etc. I was cleaning the Master Bath and she was amusing herself with various cleansers I have for my skin on the tub. Well - there is also a pump shampoo bottle for Samantha there since she showers in our bathroom on occasion. Veronica got it and was putting her hand under it trying to get some out. Once she felt like she had some on her hand (which she didn't) she would proceed to rub her hands together or "wash" her hair. The best was when she lifted her shirt to clean off her belly. She was totally in her own world just cleaning up. Valerie comes home tomorrow - hopefully Veronica will be feeling better. I'm doing the 5k this Saturday. As ready as I'll ever be at this point - shooting for 45 minutes. Shouldn't be a problem. Just keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment