This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Monday, May 5, 2008
Call Me Crazy
So - I haven't signed up or anything, I'm looking for more info, but I'm considering doing a Duathlon this summer - possibly in August. It would be a 2 mile run, 14 mile bike and 3 mile run. Anyone interested in training and joining me? I just need to keep working out and running when I can. Then I'll decide if I can fit some biking in there. I'm feeling motivated after my time in the 5k on Saturday. Imagine what I could do if I actually trained for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You can do it...
Call Julie and Lori -- they are both afraid to swim. They would be perfect. Is it the new one downtown? I am going to sign up for the Olympic distance Tri. I am not really sure about the swim in the canal -- but hey I survived the Ohio right??
I will be there for you-- regardless!
Another idea -- spin class...:)
Post a Comment