This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Exercise Update
Well - after not exercising since last Tuesday...I got out and ran tonight. Didn't want to, was finding every excuse not to do it, but decided I needed to just get out there. I'm glad I did. I only did a mile, but it actually felt good. Still have to stop and walk, but I'm okay with that. Todd and I just need to be okay with me working out in the evenings right now with kids having snotty noses. I had to wake Valerie up at 9am today for school. If I knew she would have slept for another hour, I may have let her go, but my luck she would have gotten up at 9:15. Oh well - she did have a good day at school. Veronica was great for me today - we dropped off recycling, went to Kohl's, went to the grocery store and then got Steak n Shake. It was nice. Then she took a good nap so I could get the grass cut and Valerie watched a movie and played nicely inside while I did that. Overall - not a bad day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment