... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Sunday, September 21, 2008

(Buurrrp) Amen!

So - just didn't know if I could follow up the last post with anything meaningful. Well - our girls are pretty free when it comes to burping (out both ends as we call them fanny burps). Valerie seems the most gassy. We are waiting for the time she rips one during church and boy is it going to echo on the wood pew. I think we'll have to leave because we'll be laughing so hard. Anyhow - I digress. Belching....tonight at dinner, it was Valerie's turn to say prayers. As she is saying it a rather juicy burp escapes, she doesn't miss a beat and keeps right on praying. After she finished and said Amen - she said excuse me. What else are we supposed to do? We can't help but laugh at her. Just had to share.

1 comment:

Amy Pollak said...

We call them "pants burps" at our house! Saw it on a British cartoon and thought it was too funny - it stuck!

At least you have girls - the dinner table is really bad at our house, and I'm plain out numbered. I fear the day Drew lets one rip at a restaurant and then turns to one of us and says "you did it" - ala Daddy today.

Sigh....