This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Biggest Loser Quote
So - one of the few reality shows I do like to watch is The Biggest Loser. The sad part is that I usually am sitting eating pretzels and sometimes drinking a beer while watching it. Not good. Tonight I got a big glass of water instead. We finally watched the first one - we record it so we don't have to watch all the dramatic interruptions and pauses - we can fast forward through them. Anyhow - one of the ladies said something tonight and I want to have a shirt made - "There is no epidural for exercise." I thought it was classic. I was sad to see the first couple voted off, but they looked awesome in the follow up. We'll see how it plays out. I'm running with a neighbor tomorrow evening - maybe it wasn't a good thing to watch Biggest Loser tonight because now I'm all motivated. Hopefully we won't hurt ourselves - she hasn't done anything in about 6 months since she had her baby. I think we are a good match for running together.
Thanks for listening and have a great night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sheri Lynn,
The one night that I do feel the urge to work out is Tuesday nights. Me, the ellipitical and Biggest Loser. Then I come upstairs and have a bowl of cereal! :)
Traci
Post a Comment