This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
When is Spring?
Better yet, when is summer? Ugh! I'm tired of the cold and snowy weather and gray days and trying to keep the kids entertained inside. I'm also tired of the germs and colds. I took Valerie to the doc today - she had a 101 temp yesterday. I'm thinking she has the flu that Samantha had a couple of weeks ago. She was complaining about her throat hurting and wasn't eating much. Anyhow - did the strep test and it came back positive. Also discovered she had an ear infection. While there I asked him to check out Veronica since the two V's spend so much time together and Veronica had a stuffy nose and cough and had been up for an hour the night before and we didn't know why. Yep - red throat and swollen glands (worse than Valerie's). So they are on antibiotics. We'll see if I can stay clear - I'm with them ALL the time, getting sneezed on and coughed on. Oh well. At least the antibiotics will kick in and they will start feeling better. Hopefully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment