... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Things I Never Thought I'd Hear From My Daughter

Samantha was home sick today with 102 fever. Was down to 99 before bed so I think she is feeling better. She was watching TV today - Handy Manny, I think and there was something about a chameleon. She tells me she wants a frog that can change colors. I tell her what it actually is called and she tells me she wants one. Yes - Samantha said this. My girly girl who doesn't like to get dirty and is afraid of almost all bugs (she won't use the basement bathroom in case there is a spider in there). Yep - she asked for a chameleon. I told her she needed to talk to Daddy - he is the gatekeeper for all pets. I'm voting no on that pet.

No comments: