This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Shake it Daddy
These words came out of Samantha's mouth tonight. Some explanation...we borrowed Guitar Hero III from a neighbor. It is a game that you play with a guitar and you have to hit certain colored buttons in a specific sequence that shows up on the screen. You have to keep up or you get booed off the stage (I know this because it happened the first time I tried to play it). Anyhow - when you use the whammy bar it makes the lines shake and Samantha thinks it is funny. So when Todd was playing she told him to shake it meaning the lines, but he and I thought it was quite humorous. Needless to say we will most likely be going out and buying Guitar Hero - we had a good time with it and I'm addicted. Todd isn't thrilled because now he'll have to share his xbox with me. Oh well - Rock On!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment