... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Potty Training Help?

Valerie just isn't interested. But I have some hope for Veronica...yesterday I was talking to Valerie about using the potty etc. and Veronica disappears. I hear all this banging around in the downstairs bathroom (we are in the family room). Well, here she comes out of the bathroom dragging the little potty with her. We'd had it in the kitchen so Valerie could remember to use it. I put it away when she refused. While it is out Veronica likes to sit on it and read...that is what she has seen big sister do. But when I try to put Veronica on it without her diaper she isn't so fond of it. I guess it is a step. Maybe she'll learn before Valerie. Anyhow - Veronica knew what I was talking about and went to get it to help me out. Ooooo - is she too smart or what?

No comments: