... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Monday, November 10, 2008

What Do You Think?

Thanks to Go Mom Go for inspiring me with her new template...what do you think of this? Appropriate for life with three girls? Quick update - still working on running and that is going well. Was going to head back to the Y tomorrow to lift and Veronica has a very runny nose. Of course. Todd had his wisdom teeth taken out on Friday (just the two bottom). As he is recovering from that he has an awful cold on top of it. Stinks! This week is chaos...dentist appointments, doctor appointment, haircuts, swim lessons, soccer clinic at school for Samantha, game night for me, dinner out with work for Todd, Rocket Math explanation at school for Samantha, Footloose at the high school for me and Samantha, and we have to fit dinners and homework in there somewhere. Hopefully Saturday night I get to go to a sleepover at a girlfriends house. As long as I'm healthy and everyone else is cooperative. So - life is crazy here as usual. I will work on getting halloween pics up. Valerie made it to three houses before she got so freaked out by the scary masks she decided to stay inside and watch movies. I'm not sure who was disappointed, her or Todd. Veronica made it to more, but she was just moving too slow - so she hung out with me and handed out candy. Samantha lasted the longest - she did over a mile walking. She had "halloween homework" and she had to sort and count her candy. Over 250 pieces of candy. I'm sort of glad it was just her and not two of them...I wouldn't be happy with 500 pieces of candy in the house calling my name.

No comments: