... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Last weekend we are having dinner with Todd's parents. Todd's dad was chewing and talking and I hear Valerie trying to get his attention. I'm trying to cut her off, but she finally succeeds int getting his attention. This is what she says: "Granpa - don't chew with your mouth open. Because I don't want to hear that." That is what she hears from Todd and I - chew with your mouth closed...we don't want to hear you chewing. Last night we are having dinner at my parents'. Ribs are in the oven and Valerie asks "Papaw - is that the chicken you killed?" We aren't really sure where that came from, but it was really funny. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: