This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
How Old Am I?
It was a good weekend. Samantha and I went to see the HS production of Footloose on Friday, which was fantastic. It was nice too that we knew a couple of the performers. Saturday night was the great night for me. After the kids were in bed, I went over to a girlfriends' house and spent the night. She had around 12 of us there and 3 wound of staying the night. It was a blast - we had our PJs on, she gave us all tiaras to wear and we played games - euchre, apples to apples, American Idol Sing It, Rockband - needless to say we didn't get to bed until 4am. I don't know that I was up that late in college. I had a busy Sunday - Valerie had a birthday party to attend. Then I went to bed early and am still trying to catch up from sleep. Quick update on the health of the household...Valerie and Veronica are doing well and seem to be over the bronchitis. No runny noses or much coughing. Todd is using a nasal spray to try and get his congestion taken care of and still working on letting his mouth heal from the wisdom teeth removal. Samantha is still congested and coughing. I have a feeling I'll be heading back to the doctor with her. So far so good - I'm still healthy. Although I have a headache today, which is perfect because I'm volunteering in Samantha's classroom and then staying to have lunch with her. Could make for an interesting post later. Have a great day everyone (all 5 of you that read this)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you had fun! It was a blast for me, too! Next time we'll wear our tiaras AND our old prom dresses...and go to Steak n Shake at midnight!
I am so sorry that I missed it.
AND - I am glad to be one of the five..he he he...
Peace!
Post a Comment