... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back on the Wagon...

...the workout wagon that is. I was doing great and then of course the girls got sick (strep and colds) and then of course I came down with a cold. Spent Valentine's Day weekend at my parents'. Todd was going to have to work a lot so I packed up the girls and we had a nice visit. Plus, I got a little bit of a break and got to sleep a little longer. Anyhow, made it to work out today and did 2 miles on the treadmill (without stopping to walk any of it - woo hoo) and then did some weights. I need to get back on the treadmill again tomorrow. No weights though. So, hopefully we can all get and stay healthy for a while and I can get back into a good routine. I REALLY need to get some shoes...it wasn't such a bad thing to take a couple weeks off. Now shoes might more readily fit into the budget.

No comments: