Ron was looking at a picture I have of Sam and I when she was 1. Ron thought it was her. I said no, it was Sam. Then she looked at the picture of me (my hair was much shorter) and said, "Grandma." I just laughed and corrected her.
Val was on the toilet tonight and noticed the tp had a floral design imprinted in it. She let me know she liked it, she thought it was "cool"
Val also noticed the towel bar was back on the wall. Sam had knocked it off while brushing her teeth one morning. I told her Daddy fixed it. She stated, "Daddy is good at fixing things."
I'm taking a dance class. Yes, there will also be a recital at the end. It is a lot of fun. For an hour on Monday evenings I get to get some exercise, stretch, learn a dance routine, and not think about my kids at all. It is called MAD - Middle Aged Dancers. I am enjoying it greatly. Still trying to run and do weights. Haven't been on the bike much. I'm kind of in a funk and trying to work my way out of it - that doesn't help with trying to exercise.
Oh - Val weighs 47lbs and Sam who is 3 years older weighs 52. No wonder Val is wearing the Sam's clothes from last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment