This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Friday, February 27, 2009
It Just Doesn't End...
Ron has been cranky as all the last two days. I now know why - she started throwing up today. She started with a fever of 101.9 and then when she went to bed it was 103. Guess I'll be calling the doc first thing in the morning and trying to get some Tamiflu so the rest of us don't get it. I have a teen retreat next weekend that I'm involved in and can't miss. 2009 is just not working out health wise for me and the family. Can't believe we are only 2 months in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love your themed pages! thanks for the change ups!
Post a Comment