This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Prayers Please
Ron was finally feeling well today. She was acting better on Sunday, but then threw up on me again on Monday. Made it through Tuesday okay and then she went to school and is seeming back to herself today. I'm asking for prayers that no one else gets it...at least not until next week. I am scheduled to be gone this weekend. Leaving Friday evening and spending the weekend on a retreat with over 100 teens. My first full out teen retreat with our church and I'm excited and nervous about it. So - I REALLY don't want to get what Ron had. I'll be sure to post my experience after the weekend, but in the meantime some extra prayers for my family as well as all the kids attending this retreat would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment