This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Things on Hold
Well - sat down and looked at the budget for the next few months and I won't be participating in the duathlon. Since I didn't feel strongly about it and I haven't been running or biking like I should, I decided it would wait another year or so. I guess I have other priorities right now - taking a couple of trips with the family for example. So - new running shoes have been put on hold (I hadn't been doing a ton of running anyhow). I'm going to keep on doing the classes at the Y and running when I can and hopefully I can get rid of the last of this baby weight (sad that it has been two years and I'm still working on it - even more sad that I know what I need to do, but just don't have the willpower/motivation to do it). In the big picture - my life is good and I have no reason to think otherwise. I appreciate what I have and how I feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment