This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Thankful Reminders
I was in Target yesterday (no suprise there). I had all three girls with me and they were definitely being a handful. Not bad per se, but things were crazy. It didn't help that I was trying to go fast and getting impatient. I had an older woman stop and comment on how beautiful they are and how lucky I am to have three daughters. I thanked her for reminding me. Yes - I am lucky that I have three beautiful, healthy, happy, active daughters. Then this morning on the way to work out (yes - still working on the weight loss) we saw a rainbow. Life is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment