This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Bathroom Humor
Once again Valerie is on the potty and she pooped. It was explosive - let's just say I'm glad she didn't have an accident. She and Samantha are talking. Valerie is describing what her poop and tinkle sounded like. I don't know who said what, but there were thunder and lightning sound effects followed by one of them saying that her poop sounded like thunder and lightning. Todd and I just stood in the other room and laughed. Apparently we've had a lot of storms and some girls with quite the imagination.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment