This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Quick Update
The retreat was FANTASTIC! I loved it. I was exhausted, but had a great time. I will have to go into more detail later, but let me just say how inspiring it was to witness these high school students grow closer to God and to each other. Val is spending some time with Grandma and Papaw this week, which is nice for all of us. Ron I think is missing her a little, she keeps asking where she is. Todd came down with strep on Friday and it wiped him OUT for the weekend. He is finally heading back to work tomorrow. Sam is doing well, doesn't like being the oldest right now because she feels as if she is missing out on a lot. She isn't realizing that she already had her times to spend with Grandma and Papaw and there will be more. I finally got back out for a run today - just a mile, but it had been two weeks with everyone being sick and then recovering from the retreat. Ron has preschool tomorrow and I'm looking forward to time without the kids for a bit. I'll update more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AMEN!
Post a Comment