This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Three Down
Wound up heading to the Y again today. It was Veronica's first day at preschool - which was a piece of cake - no tears at all. She is just going one morning a week. Unfortunately most of that time Valerie spent at the Y, but she likes it. I'm hoping for some one on one time. Got to the Y and the room with the treadmills was crowded, so I checked the class schedule and Strength and Endurance was starting....so, I did 60 minutes of strength training. Lots of core muscles used, shoulders, triceps, biceps...my arms are tired! But I feel good and glad I made it. I'm going to try to go later in the afternoon tomorrow for a run on the treadmill and see how that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Check out Beth's blog when you get a chance.
The song Brave...she has the artist on her site. Is very inspiring.
Hope you have a great run today.
Peace!
Post a Comment