This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Once Again Life Explodes!
So, after a pretty good start...it has come to a screeching halt. The exercising I mean, life doesn't stop. I had a good first week (4 of 5 days) and a so so second week (2 of 5) and now a non-existent third week. What happened you may ask....kids got sick and I got sick. Just colds, but everyone was stuffy. Getting over it now so hopefully we'll be well in time for Christmas. I'll see what I can fit in next week, but am not betting on too much over the holidays. I'll just join all the other people in January.
Cheerleading has been going well - thankfully we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn this weekend. I am looking forward to Christmas break - days to sleep in and move slow will be nice. Here comes a PJ day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment