... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Almost Through the First Week!

I tried something different today...instead of working out in the morning, I decided to try working out in the afternoon after picking up Valerie from preschool. It was great. The Y was empty, I had my choice of treadmills and I was busy exercising during my "munchie" time of day. I was able to do 2 miles. I may try it again tomorrow. It may allow for some time to actually do some stuff around the house in the mornings. I'm planning on taking the weekend off. Samantha has her first basketball game that she cheers at on Saturday morning. It is a 9am game and we have to be there an hour ahead of time - whew! That is gonna be an early morning for both of us. I'll post pictures.

No comments: