This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Plugging Along
Well - I got my workout in yesterday. Tried Zumba for the first time. It is an aerobic/dance class. I had a lot of fun and got a really great aerobic workout. Then I did my mile on the treadmill. I may have to do a mile on the treadmill again tomorrow - UGH! Guess I'll just keep offering it up. I'm thinking of doing an advanced step class that I haven't been to in at least 2 months so I'll be good and lost and then I'll get on the treadmill. Can you tell I'm not very excited about tomorrow. Oh well - TGIF! I'll be happy once I'm finished and that will allow me to enjoy my drinks and snacks over the weekend. I know I know - that isn't going to help me lose 20 lbs, but like I said, I'm focusing on the routine of exercise. I'm also going tomorrow night to get set up so I can start using the weight machines - hopefully that will help and I'll do that twice a week. Gotta get to bed. Thanks for the support and keeping me honest. Thanks for listening too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When do you head to the Y?
What do you think about taking some time to run in the mornings? I can watch a little person or 2...:) Motivation baby! :)
One small trick that helps me with the snacks -- I ask myself if I want a body made of _______ (fill in the blank with the snack), usually I don't. :) Water helps and eating small amounts though the day keeps me from being hungry. I am working on it every day and need to lose about 35 myself so I understand! :)
You are doing great! Little steps.
Post a Comment