This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
My Week as a Single Mom...
....stinks. Todd gets home from Germany tomorrow after midnight most likely. I'm done! You would think I'd have fun stories from this week, but not so much. I'm too tired to really think of any right now. Overall the girls have been good. What hasn't helped is the fact that we are heading out of town on Friday and getting home late Sunday and then Vacation Bible School starts at 9am on Monday morning. And I have a larger role than originally planned so I can't really miss it. So not only have I been taking care of the kids, but also getting clothes etc ready for our trip and preparing my stuff for VBS. Tomorrow evening I have to take over a bunch of toys that are going to be used in the playroom for 3 year olds. WOW! Not sure about working out tomorrow either - I tweaked my hip somehow and it is usually a pretty intense workout. I'll just see how it is when I wake up. Or - I might just skip it and put the kids in child watch for 2 hours while I go sit by the pool and relax - yeah - that sounds better. Sorry for the stream of consciousness, I should go gather toys for tomorrow. I'm just not motivated. Maybe I'll have a drink and play Rockband instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment