... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Favorite Movies

I seem to be getting asked this question lately so I'm going to put a few out there. This is my basic criteria - if it is on TV will I stop and watch it, no matter how many times I've seen it? The Princess Bride - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - An American President - Animal House (but it is actually better unedited so I tend not to watch it on TV for that reason) - Harry Potter (all of them) - The Lord of the Rings (all of them) - Say Anything - 10 Things I Hate About You (had seen it numerous times on TV before finally discovering the title) - Monty Python and the Holy Grail (one of the best quotable movies EVER) - Sixteen Candles - The Outsiders - The Breakfast Club - Any musical - Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire are amazing - That about sums it up. There are more, but these are the tops!

No comments: