This is about surviving the day to day and raising three girls. And the occasional musings about life and the world.
... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)
Monday, March 24, 2008
A Break from the Action
Well - after watching college Basketball for the last 4 days, I'm happy to have a break. Todd has been hogging the laptop, which is why I haven't posted all week. I normally get on the laptop in the basement while he watches TV or plays xbox. He has been using it to update the brackets and watch other games. I am much more vested in the games this year than in the past. I usually fill out and participate in the pool, but am usually out after the first round. Not this year...after two rounds, I'm tied for 2nd. So now I have to actually pay attention to the games. We had a nice Easter. Cold, but it was sunny. Went to 8am mass (which the girls were suprisingly well behaved - except for two false alarms for Valerie and the bathroom) and then came home and had breakfast and then the girls ate half of their chocolate bunnies. They ate the rest later after lunch. I'll try to get some pictures posted tonight since there isn't basketball on. Let's just say Valerie enjoyed hers immensely. Conversation overheard while the girls were playing:
Samantha: Ahem! Ahem!
silence
Samantha: Ahem! Ahem!
silence
Samantha: Valerie you are supposed to come over here when I do that!
Todd and I were rolling! Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment