... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, July 9, 2009

July

has been a busy month so far. Cook out (or rather cook in) with neighbors for the 4th. It was rainy, but I still took Sam, Val and my niece to see some fireworks. Todd stayed with Ron. Then it was time to get Todd ready for his trip to Germany and Switzerland. I was quite nervous this time around, but he made it safely. I will be busy this weekend at Church observing and getting ready to guide a group of women for the next 6 months as their Spiritual Director. Who would've thought I'd ever do something like this. I'm nervous, but very excited at the same time. I just hope they have as positive experience as I did when I was in their shoes 5 years ago. WOW! Hard to believe it has been 5 years since I attended CRHP (Christ Renews His Parish) - so much has changed and happened and I have changed as well. I'm feeling a bit reflective today - must be the weather. More to come later...

No comments: