... let us rid ourselves of every burden and sin that clings to us and persevere in running the race that lies before us while keeping our eyes fixed on Jesus, the leader and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12:1-2 (excerpt)

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quiet Time

I now understand why some of my friends are night owls...it was so peaceful. I have been having troubles falling asleep - taking up to an hour many nights. So last night I was messing around on the computer and Todd went up to bed around 10:30. He turned off the TV and I was left in quiet. It was so nice. Not that I'm going to be staying up until midnight every night, but I just got to totally do my own thing, by myself and when I went to bed I was able to fall asleep quickly. I'm a little tired today, because I still had to get up at my normal time, but it was nice. I may actually take up reading again.

No comments: