Todd got out his bin of Legos and the girls were playing with them. He was looking at all of his kits and remembering how much he enjoyed them. Samantha wanted a kit put together, but Todd wasn't feeling up to it today (he has a cold). So I decided I could do it...I can follow directions. Well, I didn't factor in sorting through the thousands (and that isn't an overstatement) of lego pieces looking for parts that are smaller than a cheerio. Needless to say, it took me a little longer than I expected. I also had "help" from my three daughters. I finally completed it and it was my first official lego kit that I ever completed; and it was the first kit Todd ever completed as a child. So we took a picture to commemorate the event and wanted to share it.
No comments:
Post a Comment